Subject: Invitation - World Energy Council Executive Dialogue "Evolving with Justice and Resilience"
From: "Shota Lemondzhava" <[email-masked]>
To: "Insights, World Energy Council" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2024 03:18:18 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Colleagues,

Following the recent World Energy Council Executive Dialogue "Collaborating 
Amidst Disruption", we are pleased to invite your teams to our next 
Executive Dialogue themed "Evolving with Justice and Resilience", as session 
co-hosed by Maria van der Hoeven, Senior Advisor to the Sectary General for 
Energy Literacy, World Energy Council, and former Executive Director, IEA. 
Please find the attached invitation for more details.

The dialogue aims to facilitate discussions on adopting radical approaches, 
learning from diverse geographies, and encouraging synergies that align 
justice, equity, and resilience in energy systems.

This Executive Dialogue welcomes policymakers (DG-1 / DG-2 level officials), 
senior civil servants at the national, regional, and city levels, senior 
legislative officials, high-level advisors to ministers across portfolios 
such as energy, environment, industry, future, foreign affairs, and finance, 
as well as regulators, representatives of multilateral institutions, and 
energy planners.

As always, we are happy to answer any questions you may have.

Best wishes,

Shota

Shota LemondzhavaHead of Government Relations

Global Agenda

D ( <tel:(+44)%2020%203214%200611> +44) 20 3214 0611

T (+44) 20 7734 5996

E [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

 <https://twitter.com/WECouncil>

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/world-energy-council/>

 <https://www.youtube.com/user/worldenergycouncil>

 <http://www.worldenergy.org/> www.worldenergy.org

 <https://www.worldenergy.org/>

 <https://worldenergycongress.org/riyadh/>

Publications <https://www.worldenergy.org/publications>

Community <https://www.worldenergy.org/world-energy-community>

Centenary <https://www.worldenergy.org/centenary>

World Energy Council, Company Limited by Guarantee
Registered in England and Wales No. 4184478
VAT Reg. No. GB 123 3802 48
Charity No. 1086559, Registered Office: Hamilton House, 1 Temple Avenue, 
London, EC4Y 0HA, United Kingdom

This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and contain proprietary 
information, some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is intended 
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If 
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the author immediately by 
telephone or by replying to this e-mail, and then delete all copies of the 
e-mail on your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not 
use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.

Whilst we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that this e-mail and 
any attachment has been checked for viruses, we cannot guarantee that they 
are virus free and we cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a 
result of software viruses. We would advise that you carry out your own 
virus checks, especially before opening an attachment